Toro Power Shovel (38361)
The Toro Power Shovel is perfect for clearing snow from decks, walks, and patios quickly. The Power Shovel is maintenance free, which means there is no gas and oil to mix, simply plug it in and go. The Power Shovel is also lightweight, which makes it much easier to maneuver than a gas unit.
- Power Curve Technology - curved rotor and inverted funnel housing efficiently remove snow while reducing clogging
- 12" (30.5 cm) Clearing Width
- Up to 20' (6.1 m) Throw Distance
- Telescoping Handle & Cord-Lock System - Easily adjusts to the height that's comfortable for you
- Telescoping Handle: Adjust the length of the handle to suit your height
- Adjustable Handle snow: Adjust the angle and height of the operator handle to fit you.
- Lightweight: Lightweight and easy to use.
- Cord Lock System: Helps ensure your cord won't become unplugged during use.
- Power Curve Technology: Curved rotor and inverted funnel housing efficiently remove snow while reducing clogging.
- 2-Year Full Warranty: This product is covered by a two-year full warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
- Clearing Width: 12" (31 cm)
- Motor Type: 7.5 Amp Series Wound Electric
- Rotor Style: Power Curve® Rotor
- Scraper: Stationary
- Starter: On/Off Switch
- Throw Distance: Up to 20' (6 m)*
- UL Listed: Yes
- Warranty: 2-Year Full**
- Weight: 13.5 lbs. (6.1 kg)
- 12 in. (31 cm)
- On/Off Switch
- Max Discharge
- Up to 20 ft. (6 m)
- 13.5 lb. (6.1 kg)